We are in 2015 now and forget 100 crore club, Big films are making 200 crores and even 300 crores at boxoffice. But we still have some Bollywood stars who don’t have even one 100 crore film. Lets have a look on those stars who deserve to be in the club immediately and the films which can give them ticket for it.
1. Shahid Kapoor: The star actor missed several chances at boxoffice and gave back to back disappointments only before making a comeback with R…Rajkumar and Haider. Now he has several big projects lined up like Shaandar, Farzi, Udta Punjab and Mr Chaloo. With Shaandar which also stars Alia Bhatt opposite him and Director Vikas Bahl who gave huge Hit Queen last year , he can enter the club.
2. Emraan Hashmi: Emraan Hashmi is going to rough phase of his career but it will take just one good film to bounce back. Any of his upcoming film this year among Hamari Adhuri Kahaani and Mr X can take him to the 100 crore club.
3. Varun Dhawan: The young Bollywood heartthrob gave back to back three big Hits like Student Of The Year, Main Tera Hero and Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania which were also first three films of his career. Now he is set for his next outing Badlapur which looks a non commercial movie. Leave Badlapur, he can well enter the club with anyone of his next outings like ABCD 2, Dishoom, David Dhawan’s next or Srk-Rohit’s next which also stars him.
4. Saif Ali Khan: His Race 2 although is said to be a 100 crore grosser but the film actually collected few crores less than the mark. The actor needs to enter the club soon but none of his most recent upcoming film promises to be doing so. Hope he enters the club soon.
5. Imran Khan: The actor has seen some back to back huge disappointments. He had an empty 2014 and this year too he has just one film releasing i.e Katti Batti. Hope he hits the gold with this one.
6. John Abraham: His Housefull 2 is part of 100 crore club but i.e not a film which had him in lead role. He will be expected to enter the club with any of his upcoming films like Welcome Back, Rocky Handsome, Dishoom, Hera Pheri 3.